- Contact Us
The River 95.3 has the longest winners list in the valley and we’d love to add your name to our list, however, to make it fair for all of our listeners we have just a few rules:
- One winner per household in a 60 day period.
- Winner must pick up their prize at The River studios in Front Royal (1106 Elm Street) within ten (10) business days. Unclaimed prizes become the property of Royal Broadcasting, Inc.
- Your call may be used live on the air and/or recorded for promotional announcements.
- Rules may vary according to the contest and are available at our studio(s) and on this website.
We use various methods to determine a contest winner. A few examples are listed below.
- We use on-air call-in(s) with either the first caller or a designated caller. In addition to being the designated caller, some contests have a trivia question or other answer that must also be given in order to win.
- At times, we use social media posts (primarily Facebook) to announce a contest and what must be done to win.
- We also use texting as an option to enter and win in some contests. These qualifications for winning are similar to those above and also require the winner to then call the station to provide your full name and address to complete your winning entry.
In all contests, winners’ information is entered into a database that contains the winner’s name, address, phone number, email address, prize, value of prize, and any special instructions for pickup or delivery of the prize as well as when the person is eligible to win again.
All winners have a “winners sheet” printed and stored in a notebook in our lobby. Before the prize is given to the winner, or person designated by the winner, this sheet must be signed.
Thanks for listening and winning with The River 95.3!