6 July 2020
We pre-recorded today’s conversation via Zoom with Kisha Washington, founder of CookzCreed Foundation to talk about her organization, the services it provides and why she created it.
CookzCreed Foundation provides funds, backing, assistance and materials to chefs in all facets of the culinary industry; provide quality resources for individuals in the culinary industry needing mental health and substance abuse support; and offer mentorship to help you hone your craft and support your goals.
You can help support her cause by purchasing a raffle ticket for a chance to win a private chef coming to your home to prepare a meal.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- Private dinner prepared and served in your home for you and three of your guests
- Dinner includes three full customized courses. Prior to dinner, you and your private chef will discuss dish options for an appetizer, entree, and dessert.
- Also includes setting up and full clean up of the kitchen space
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Purchase your tickets! Each ticket equals one entry. Raffle tickets are $20 per ticket, and a single person may purchase no more than one ticket per order and five tickets total.
- The contest closes on 07/15/2020 at 11:59 pm. The winner will be chosen by a random drawing within ten days.
- The private chef will contact the winner to go over scheduling and dish options.
You can purchase a raffle ticket here: https://www.cookzcreedfoundation.org/product/private-dinner-raffle-ticket/ and get more information about the organization here: https://www.cookzcreedfoundation.org/
You can watch this episode including pre/post show conversation on our YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/5XnaBLtwDKo
Janet Michael kisha washington, cookzcreed foundation, kitchen spectrum collective, key ingredient, non profit for chefs, raffle for personal chef dinner, culinary foundation, Janet Michael, The Valley Today