Municipal Monday: Warren County Coronavirus Plan
16 March 2020
We were in the studio today for Municipal Monday with Warren County Administrator Doug Stanley & Warren County Fire & Rescue Deputy Emergency Coordinator, Rick Ferrell to talk about Warren County‘s plan for preventing and managing the local impact of the coronavirus.
We discussed what safeguards the county has put in place, prevention methods the community can implement, and learned about the number of cases throughout the commonwealth. We talked about symptoms for the coronavirus vs the flu vs allergies.
- gave us a recap from the Development Review Committee;
- told us about an application for FEMA’s Assistance to Firefighters grant;
- gave us a construction update on the progress of Rivermont Volunteer Fire & Rescue building;
- discussed the budget process;
- gave us a recap from the recent Tourism Committee meeting;
- talked about the new LOVEworks sign slated to be located on Rt. 340/522 at the Guard Hill Road intersection
For more on our continuing coverage of COVID-19, click here: https://theriver953.com/covid19/
Janet Michael warren county coronavirus, warren county emergency services, coronavirus in strasburg va, covid-19 in Berryville va, coronavirus in Shenandoah county va, covid-19 in Woodstock va, coronavirus in Clarke county va, covid-19 in stephens city va, coronavirus in Berryville va, covid-19 in Middletown va, coronavirus in Woodstock va, covid-19 in page county va, coronavirus in stephens city va, covid-19 in luray va, coronavirus in Middletown va, coronavirus in page county va, coronavirus in luray va, covid-19 in Winchester va, covid-19 in Frederick county va, covid-19 in front royal va, coronavirus in Winchester va, covid-19 in in warren county va, coronavirus in Frederick county va, covid-19 in strasburg va, coronavirus in front royal va, covid-19 in Shenandoah county va, coronavirus in in warren county va, covid-19 in Clarke county va, covid-19, Coronavirus, janet mchael, rick ferrell, warren county fire, Janet Michael, Doug Stanley, The Valley Today