WZRV/WFTR Advertising Grant Program 2020
WZRV/WFTR is currently accepting Advertising Grant applications from area businesses looking to maintain an advertising/marketing presence during the current business environment related to Covid-19. Up to $15,000 in advertising packages will be granted to recipients. Application deadline is August 31, 2020 and will be accepted on first come, rolling basis.
This Grant Program will award recipients with advertising packages ranging from $500 to $1,000, to be used between Sept. 1 and Nov. 15, 2020. Packages are in the form of a weekday schedule of 30-second commercials, airing between 6am and 10pm.
To apply, complete the form below or return this application: WZRV WFTR Advertising Grant program, 2020 to Andrew Shearer, firstname.lastname@example.org. Grant program rules can be found beneath the application below or via download here: Advertising Grant program rules
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications are available August 1, 2020 through August 31, 2020.
- Paper applications may be requested by contacting Royal Broadcasting at (540) 635-4121 or emailing email@example.com. All completed applications must be received by close of business August 31, 2020.
- The application form must be completed in full. Partial applications will not be accepted or considered.A qualifying business may apply only one (1) time, regardless of form or recommending Organization.
- Up to $15,000 in Advertising Grants will be awarded. Each Award consists of an advertising campaign on select Royal Broadcasting station(s) valued at no greater than one thousand dollars ($1,000).
- The Award will be awarded subject to Station advertising availability and inventory and must be used between September 1, 2020 and November 15, 2020; subject to change in Station’s sole discretion. Station reserves the right to approve and edit any scripts, images, videos, etc. and may reject any content if it is deemed, at the sole discretion of the Station, to be unsuitable for public display or posting on the Station’s website. Awarded business agree that they will be contacted by a Station Account Executive for the purpose of developing, creating & executing the campaign.
- Awards must be claimed as described at the time of selection.
SELECTION OF GRANT WINNERS
- Businesses will be selected by close of business August 31, 2020 by a judging panel made up of Station employees based on the following judging criteria: how a business has been impacted by the current Covid-19 emergency; how the business would utilize the campaign to maintain their business operations.
- Applicants need not listen to the Station or be present to be awarded.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Grants are final.
Royal Broadcasting, Inc. owns and operates WFTR-AM, Front Royal, VA and WZRV-FM, Front Royal, VA, as well as various digital platforms including www.theriver953.com.