Sen. Warner warns of travel documents delays

emergency funding for homeless

If you have travel plans in the next 14 days and still need assistance in getting or renewing a U.S. passport Senator Warner’s office can help.

Call (540) 857-2676 to get assistance or visit to get a jump start on the process.

Sen. Warner warns that increased demand, mailing delays and processing backlogs is causing delays in obtaining passports and travel documents.

For more news from across the Shenandoah Valley, click here.