- Contact Us
Valley Health will offer symptomatic and pre-surgical COVID-19 testing for Valley Health patients and residents of the Lord Fairfax Health District at the following locations over the New Year’s holiday. A physician’s order is required for all Valley Health testing locations.
Valley Health’s testing site at Rutherford Crossing (160 Merchant Street, Winchester VA 22603)
- Friday, December 31 from 8am to 4:30pm
- Monday, January 3 from 8am to 4:30pm
Frederick Co. Public Safety Building (1080 Coverstone Dr, Winchester, VA 22602)
- Saturday, January 1 from 10am to 2pm
- Sunday, January 2 from 12 to 4pm
- Monday, January 3 from 12 to 4pm
Need Care Over the New Year’s Holiday?
Valley Health Urgent Care locations across our system are open the following days/hours:
- Friday, December 31 from 8am to 4pm
- Saturday, January 1 from 9am to 1pm
- Sunday, January 2 from 9am to 6pm
- Monday, January 3 from 8am to 8pm
Valley Health reminds our community that hospital emergency rooms are needed to care for patients with emergent needs. Individuals are encouraged to locate tests through their primary care provider, an urgent care clinic or use an at-home antigen test. Please contact your ordering provider for test results or questions.