Traffic Update: November 11-November 15
November 11, 2019
Every week we will post new work updates to high traffic areas in the Shenandoah Valley. Here is the update for the week of November 11 – 15, 2019.
SHENANDOAH VALLEY – All work updates come from the Virginia Department of Transportation and cover Page, Shenandoah, Frederick, Clarke and Warren counties.
There are no new updates to roadwork for I-81.
- Sign installation: Westbound, exit 6. Left shoulder closure along the ramp to route 340/522 today, from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Guardrail repairs: Westbound, mile marker 14-15. Shoulder closures on Nov. 14 from 3 am to 5 am.
- Pavement marking: Westbound, Cave Hill Rd. to Shenandoah County Line. Mobile right lane closures today through Nov. 22, from 8 am to 3 pm.
- Bridge inspection: Northbound, Route 11 intersection with Route 601. Alternating lane closures on Old Valley Pike near the bridge over Tumbling Run today through Nov. 22, from 7 am to 5 pm.
- Pavement marking: Both lanes, Route 211 from the Rockingham County Line to I-81 interchange in New Market. Mobile lane closures today through Nov. 22, from 9 am to 3 pm.
- Roadway repairs: Brucetown Rd. from Route 11 to Route 810. Single day road closure on Nov. 14, from 8 am to 3 pm. Follow posted detour.
For more news from across the Shenandoah Valley and beyond, click here
Josh Henry Traffic Report, Roadwork update in Shenandoah, Shenandoah Valley Roadwork, Clarke County Road Work, Page County Road Work, Warren County Road Work, Frederick County Road Work, Winchester City Road Work, Traffic Update, Shenandoah County Road Work, Interstate 66, Virginia Department of Transportation, Interstate 81