Warren Kennel Owner Denied Conditional Use Permit
19 April 2018 News
At its Tuesday night meeting, Warren County’s Board of Supervisors denied a conditional use permit for the dog kennel at 63 Limeton Church Road that burned down last year.
Kennel owner Wendy Tenney lost over a dozen Australian shepherds in the March 2017 fire, which was believed to be caused by a space heater with chewed wiring. She argued Tuesday that she would build a state-of-the-art replacement kennel with fire preventive measures if given the chance; however, the board took the planning department’s recommendation and denied her the permit to do so. Reasons included a history of non-compliance with permit conditions, lack of consistent cleaning of the kennel, Tenney not purchasing a business license, non-payment of taxes on the sale of puppies, and non-purchases of dog tags.
Josh Henry warren county kennel fire, kennel fire space heater, Wendy Tenney, warren fire space heater, Wendy Tenney warren county, warren kennel fire space heater, Wendy Tenney kennel, dogs die space heater, Wendy Tenney kennel owner, Wendy Tenney kennel revoked, Wendy Tenney permit revoked, Warren County’s Board of Supervisors, Wendy Tenney lost dogs, Warren County’s Board of Supervisors meeting, Wendy Tenney kennel not clean, Warren County’s Board of Supervisors kennel, Wendy Tenney no dog tags, Warren County’s Board of Supervisors decision, Wendy Tenney business license, Warren County’s Board of Supervisors revoke, Wendy Tenney non compliance, fire dogs, warren county woman kennel, dogs lost warren county, warren county woman permit revoked, fire warren county, warren county woman business license, warren county kennel, kennel fire, Dogs