Skip to content

WCFR has electrical issue destroy a building

thanksgiving safety tips

An electrical malfunction was the likely cause of a fire that destroyed a building at the Warren County Fire and Rescue (WCFR) education training center in Front Royal.

The fire was suppressed by firefighters before it could reach an adjoining classroom on site.

An impartial investigation was conducted by the Fauquier County Fire Marshal’s Officer who deemed the structure a total loss.

Additional buildings at the ESA Lane location were inspected to insure that no other malfunctions would occur.

WCFR is working with Warren County Administration to begin replacement of equipment loss in the blaze.

For more news from across the Shenandoah Valley, click here.

Related Posts